Saturday 8 August 2020

The Lions' Gate - Huge Shift TODAY, 8/8

 

These powerful healing energies are available to us for the next few days, so even if you miss the live channelling, you can still tap into the energies.  

I have only recently found out about the Lions' Gate.  I know very little about it, but it can provide a huge shift of energy.  Apparently, the Lions' Gate portal is open NOW.  Anything that can give us more power is something I am interested in, and I want to share this with you.  This film includes a channeled message from Archangel Metatron. 

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not making any profit from this.  I am sharing it because it is a point of power from which you may be able to benefit.  

Apparently, the Lions' Gate was known to the ancient Egyptians/Kemetians.  See also:   The 8-8 Lions Gate Portal Activation for a bit more background information.  

See also:  Aug 8th Huge Shift!  3 Things You NEED to Know About The Lions Gateway!!

Please share this with your networks and please leave your comments below.  Thanks. 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment