Monday 3 June 2019

Review of Energy Oracle Cards

Energy Oracle Cards
I own several oracle card decks, and this is one of my favourites.  It's my go-to card deck when I can't make sense of what the other cards are telling me.   



The creator of the Energy Oracle Cards cards, Sandra Anne Taylor, author of Your Quantum Breakthrough Code, states that they make us aware of which energies are around at the moment, and where they may lead. This means we can have different readings on different days, as the energies are always changing.  

In truth, all oracle cards work this way, although most cards – and readers – won't tell you this. Divination consists of ascertaining what energies are influencing you, and what may result from them – but this is constantly changing.  

I find these cards very easy to use and understand.  

Some of the cards will be very familiar as they are similar to Tarot cards, although with different names and numbers. Others depict angels and other beings. The illustrations are beautiful. 

The cards can be read either upright or reversed. Sometimes the reversed cards, such as “Broken Heart” or “Hostilities”, are more positive than when the cards are upright. 

My one quibble with the Energy Oracle Cards is that they are numbered, but the numbers do not correspond to the page numbers in the accompanying booklet. Nor are the cards in alphabetical order. I am used to using angel cards, which tend to be alphabetical, so I found this deck a bit confusing at first. But this is a minor quibble.  

If you are looking for a reliable source of divination, I strongly recommend the Energy Oracle Cards.  

See also:  Angel Astrology 101 




No comments:

Post a Comment