Tuesday 5 March 2019

Review of Money Is My Friend


Money Is My Friend
 
I am reviewing Money Is My Friend by Phil Laut here.

Buy it in the U.S.    

Buy it in the UK.

Did you know you can double your income in 30 days - just by using the power of your mind? 

I read this book many years ago.  What I remember most about it is that it contains Leonard Orr's affirmations for Creative Self-Image and Abundant Aliveness.  Record these affirmations and listen to them every day and you may see a dramatic improvement in your life.  I did.

I used these affirmations every day for a long time and my money situation improved vastly.  It's amazing how powerful our minds are.  We can attract what we want.

As I used these affirmations, I became much calmer and more confident about my ability to attract the money I needed.

Phil Laut mostly talks about the roots of our money problems, issues and beliefs, and how to overcome them.  This kind of information is always useful.  And it's a small book, which means you can read it over and over again.

If you are not ready to see a major improvement in your money situation, then please, DON'T read this book or record the affirmations.  

Please share this with your networks and please leave your comments below.  Thanks.  

For more great information like this, go here to join the Key to Everything community






No comments:

Post a Comment