Monday 25 September 2017

Switchwords: How to Use One Word to Get What You Want

Switchwords is one of the best, most practical books I have come across in recent years. I am very excited about this book. 

See below for lots of useful links.   

Switchwords, very simply, are words we can use to switch our experience to a different, and better one. They work in accordance with the Law of Attraction, which, as this book explains, means that it's not the meanings of the words that bring results, but their sound and vibration.

For additional in-depth exploration of the Law of Attraction, check out Feel Free to Prosper by Marilyn Jennett. Go here for my review

See below for more useful links. 

When I first came across switchwords, I found the word “REACH”, which can help with finding lost objects. I tend to lose a lot of objects, so I thought I would try it. I said “REACH” ten times, three times a day, and my lost objects started turning up. Not necessarily the ones I was looking for, but other things as well, some of which I had been looking for for ages. So obviously, this was working on some level. I decided to explore more.

Switchwords author Liz Dean gives a lot of background information on research that has been done on this subject over the course of many years. She also lists loads of switch words, along with switch pairs and switch phrases. Universal switch words have been found to work 95-100% of the time. Open switchwords work 50-94% of the time, and then there are experimental switch words, for which the jury is still out.

There are switchwords to find a partner or relationship, attract money – and to manifest whatever you want. As I do a lot of work with angels, I use the switch phrase to help bring in angel energy, ANGEL-LIGHT-DIVINE-SHINE. There are also switch words to increase your intuition, overcome resistance and much more. If you run a business, switch words can help you with your marketing efforts.

Switchwords also contains a switch words dictionary. One thing I particularly like about this book is Dean's emphasis on trusting your intuition. Even before you start to see the results you want, your intuition will tell you if you are making progress. The book explains this in detail. You can come up with your own switch words, phrases and combinations.

I strongly recommend you buy Switchwords and start applying it today – it could change your life.



 
 
Please share this blog post with your networks, and please leave your comments below.  Thanks.

I am brilliant at manifesting (attracting what I want). I have just manifested: 
   
   ●  a brand new cooker (stove); 
   ●  a brand new fridge freezer; and 
   ●  a brand washing machine.

And I have achieved similar things many times before.

For more information on how to manifest successfully, check out my ebook Secrets of Manifestation.

The most practical book I have found about working with angels is Angel Astrology 101.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment