Tuesday 8 October 2019

Law of Attraction Technique That WORKS FASTER Than Scripting


 

I have been using the Law of Attraction to manifest things for many years, and I am learning a lot more about the Law of Attraction now.  For more about how you can manifest, download my FREE (for now) ebook, Secrets of Manifestation

I have really been enjoying the videos from this sista.  When she talks about scripting, she really mean affirmations.  Lots of people are talking about "scripting", which is another term for affirmations.  Whether you are writing them or speaking them, they are affirmations. 

I am talking about deliberate manifestation, also known as conscious creation.  

Bottom line, you can have what you want.  
And you can use words to manifest what you want.  


You can use the Law of Attraction (LOA) to make profound changes in your life.  For more about this, download my FREE (for now) ebook, Secrets of Manifestation.  It is still free at this moment, but I will start charging for it soon.  After you read it, contact me for a free consultation.  My contact details are in the book. 

I am very passionate about manifestation, and I am posting loads of blogs about it.  To read some of them, go here to read Manifesting Accurately:  Scripting

Please share this with your networks and please leave your comments below.  Thanks.  



No comments:

Post a Comment