Tuesday 11 October 2022

3 Affirmations Successful People Repeat Every Day

I really like these affirmations.  I have not used them as yet, so I cannot attest to their efficacy.  But I'll be adding these to the affirmations I use regularly.  I recommend some changes, though.  See below. 

Go here for the affirmations

Here are my suggested changes:  

The second one is in future tense.  Affirmations should always be in the present tense, as if they are happening now, or, as I have recently discovered, in the past tense.  

It also uses a negative term.  Affirmations should always use positive words if possible.  So, instead of, for example, "I never", substitute "I always".  

As this article correctly states, "Success affirmations are helpful for changing what you believe at a subconscious level".  The unconscious mind is extremely powerful.  When we change our thoughts, feelings and emotions, we change our results.  We can change ANYTHING in our own lives by changing our minds.  For more about this, see:  How to Get the Results You Want.  

If you have used the above affirmations, what results have you had?  Please comment below.  

You can download my new ebook, Affirmations for Business, on Amazon.com or on Amazon.co.uk 

 And go here to download some FREE affirmations.  



No comments:

Post a Comment