Tuesday 21 May 2019

Understanding Parallel Realities - Shifting To A Parallel Universe


I am not an expert on Reality Transurfing at all.  I am very much a beginner - still learning.  And very keen to learn more. 

What Sunny Sharma is saying in this video is that we can change our circumstances.  We can transform our lives.  If you are wondering, "How can I get what I want and need?", "How can I achieve my goal?", you need to check out this view. 

Reality Transurfing is informing the LOA discussion and the manifestation discussion.  

See also:  How to Practice Reality Transurfing and Easily Apply It.  

For more about the LOA (Law of Attraction), go here to download my FREE ebook Secrets of Manifestation.  

Please share this with your networks and please leave your comments below  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment